20 Of My Favorite Things
November 26, 2011 § Leave a comment
1. My HP Mini – I love this because it’s very much convenient! I can bring it anywhere. It makes blogging easier. And it fulfills my need to constantly be connected with friends.
2. My DSLR – A photographer’s best friend.
3. My Manual SLR – I’ve grown accustomed to my manual SLR and developing its films because of our Black & White Photography class last term. Ahhhh! I fell in love!
4. My Smartphones & Other Gadgets – What can I say? I’m a gadget geek.
5. Milk Tea – I simply must have milk tea at least once a week. Mehehe
6. My (Varsity) Letterman Jacket – Handy dandy!
7. My Credit Card – For emergencies and MUST-HAVES. Lol! Every girl’s best friend.
8. Wedges – I can’t get enough of them!
9. Alcohol -The neat freak in me has to have at least one big bottle of this at home.
10. Handy Sanitizer – The neat freak in me also has to have at least one of these cute sanitizers dangling from my purse.
11. Healing Ointment – Because my skin easily gets irritated.
12. Comfy Flats – For long walks.
13. Alarm Clock – Tatsie’s little helper. No matter what I do, I can’t wake up early on my own.
14. Coffee – To jump start my mornings!
15. My Uber Cute Hello Kitty Mug – Just because.
16. Tums – For the occasional indigestion and heartburn.
17. Clamp Lamp – For the nights I spend reading books and reading books and reading books and blogging. Hehe
18. Glade Scented Gel – Because I hate stinky rooms. Lol
19. Chocolate Milk – Ahhh! Good ‘ole Swiss Miss.
20. Globe MyFi – This is really handy. WiFi in your pocket!