December 1, 2011 § Leave a comment
- I have road rage. I get all road rage-y in traffic. It doesn’t take much to get me enraged when driving. People cutting me off, people not using their blinkers, people using their blinkers too much, people driving annoyingly blue-colored cars. When someone cuts me off when I’m on foot, I feel annoyed and violated. But lol even when I’m not driving, I still have road rage. Like, when I’m in the passenger seat or at the back, I become the Hulk when someone cuts me off.
- I procrastinate a lot. I’m a great procrastinator. I have this bad habit of delaying tasks and then cram whenever the deadline is near. Regardless of the length of a homework assignment, I will wait until 1am the day before it’s due to start working on it. Laziness always gets in my way.
- I cuss. It’s not necessary to cuss, but it slips out from time to time with me. I’m sure just about everybody does sometimes.
- I am judgmental. I tend to make snap judgments in my head without having all the facts first. I thought that reacting this way kept me safe from the outside world. Not proud.
- I over-analyze. I tend to overanalyze stuff which makes me worry a lot. And I do worry a whole loooot.
- I smoke. Yeah, I know smoking is a stupid habit. I guess, back then, peer pressure got to me. And now, I’m “in the process” of getting rid of this habit.
But, even though some of these things are bad…well, all of them are, I think the worst thing that I do sometimes, is let the sun set on my anger. This is something, as well as the others, that I will strive for the remainder of my life, to stop until I achieve it.