November 29, 2011 § Leave a comment
Inside the rusted timber and brick structural shell, you will find a contemporary interior design with modern furniture, fixtures and finishes. There is also millwork detailing and the insertion of a steel cantilever stair that connects the ground floor living areas with the private sleeping quarters upstairs. The home is definitely a great rehabilitation project and the results are amazing!
So there you have it. Those are my dream houses…………errr…………..lofts. I know, I know, a bit unrealistic. But it is, after all, a DREAM house, yes?
November 28, 2011 § Leave a comment
November 26, 2011 § Leave a comment
1. My HP Mini – I love this because it’s very much convenient! I can bring it anywhere. It makes blogging easier. And it fulfills my need to constantly be connected with friends.
2. My DSLR – A photographer’s best friend.
3. My Manual SLR – I’ve grown accustomed to my manual SLR and developing its films because of our Black & White Photography class last term. Ahhhh! I fell in love!
4. My Smartphones & Other Gadgets – What can I say? I’m a gadget geek.
5. Milk Tea – I simply must have milk tea at least once a week. Mehehe
6. My (Varsity) Letterman Jacket – Handy dandy!
7. My Credit Card – For emergencies and MUST-HAVES. Lol! Every girl’s best friend.
8. Wedges – I can’t get enough of them!
9. Alcohol -The neat freak in me has to have at least one big bottle of this at home.
10. Handy Sanitizer – The neat freak in me also has to have at least one of these cute sanitizers dangling from my purse.
11. Healing Ointment – Because my skin easily gets irritated.
12. Comfy Flats – For long walks.
13. Alarm Clock – Tatsie’s little helper. No matter what I do, I can’t wake up early on my own.
14. Coffee – To jump start my mornings!
15. My Uber Cute Hello Kitty Mug – Just because.
16. Tums – For the occasional indigestion and heartburn.
17. Clamp Lamp – For the nights I spend reading books and reading books and reading books and blogging. Hehe
18. Glade Scented Gel – Because I hate stinky rooms. Lol
19. Chocolate Milk – Ahhh! Good ‘ole Swiss Miss.
20. Globe MyFi – This is really handy. WiFi in your pocket!
November 26, 2011 § Leave a comment
November 25, 2011 § Leave a comment
October 21, 2011 § Leave a comment
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same. – Flavia Weedn
January 15, 2011 § Leave a comment
The reason that radio music is so popular is because of the radio. People have radios everywhere. Whether it is in the car, at work or in their home. Top 100 radio stations are paid to play what people want to hear and that is most likely the songs you will find annoying and repetitive. When you listen to one of those stations you cannot go 2 hours without hearing the same song over again. People request what they want to hear and the radio plays it. It’s catchy and supposedly good music but some will disagree. The music is recorded, put into a machine to smooth it out and then sent out to the radio stations nationwide. Nothing is real anymore. The Beatles (along with other bands/musicians) were the pioneers of making music without all the finishing equipment. They wanted to make real music so they recorded their music in a natural fashion, just The Fab Four and their instruments. That went on to be some of the greatest and most influential music ever written and you can attribute that to their promise to make real music. The real musicians are out there, you just have to look harder to find them. –Joseph Toeben